EXCERPTS: THE POWER OF YOUR PAIN

Amongst top featured books of 2023 on: TOP FEATURED BOOKS 2023

Ajide Martha kehinde

Chapter 1: The Unavoidable Human Experience 

Excerpts:

Here the book emphasizes that pain is an inherent part of the human experience and that attempting to avoid or suppress it can hinder personal growth and development

We confront the fundamental truth that pain is an inherent and inescapable aspect of being human. It challenges the notion that a pain-free existence is both possible and desirable, and encourages us to shift our perspective on pain and its role in our lives.

Often, we strive for a life devoid of pain, believing it to be a measure of success or happiness. We may chase after superficial  pleasures, seeking to numb or avoid discomfort at all costs. However, by doing so, we deny ourselves the opportunity for growth, self-discovery, and the development of resilience.

Pain is a universal language that unites us all. Regardless of our backgrounds, experiences, or circumstances, we will all encounter pain in various forms throughout our lives. It does not discriminate, and no one is immune to its touch. Accepting this truth liberates us from the futile pursuit of a pain-free existence and allows us to approach pain with a sense of curiosity, openness, and courage.

By embracing pain as an integral part of the human experience, we shift our mindset and develop a deeper understanding of ourselves and others. Pain has the power to strip away the layers of pretence and reveal our authentic selves. It brings us face-to-face with our vulnerabilities, strengths, and the depths of our humanity. Through pain, we learn resilience, compassion, and empathy.


To read more, visit:


The Power of Your Pain  free Jigsaw Puzzle Game:


 

Other books by the Author:

We require your feedback:


To access on other medium scan:



Visit, Follow & Message on FRIENDLY.COM
Profile  @wecare823 on FRIENDLY.COM/profile/wecare823
Connect with others on FRIENDLY.COM/members
Book  a Therapist on: FRIENDLY.COM/book-online
Or Scan:





Comments

  1. Very enlightening read. Thanks for the excerpt from the book. 📖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the free jigsaw puzzle. I really enjoyed the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good game for brain stimulation, concentration and developing patience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this interesting jigsaw puzzle game of the boo:The Power of Your Pain. Although it was challenging to complete but it pushed me to keep on going and I am happy to testify that I completed the task before time 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jigsaw puzzle game, it helped me with my depression and anxiety. I am going to read the book 📖. I am certain the book is as interesting as the game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the AI integrations in the website. The chatting bit where I can ask questions, the listening feature and then this game inclusive. Very super I am even reading the article in my local language. 👍🏾

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jigzaw puzzle addition. Nice article, interesting game and a tech forward website 👌

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the website that featured the top books of 2023. Very sophisticated website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fine print Book 📕 and sustainability conscious 💨 jigzaw puzzle game 🧩Very lovely. I enjoyed the game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed the game and article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The integration of game with book reading is a genius idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the blog articles on climate change from the website which featured top books of 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the free jigsaw puzzle game of the power of your pain by Ajide Martha. A good game for Alzheimer. I have mild Alzheimer and it has improved my brain memory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts